New Delhi, July 26 (RHC)-- Trade unions in India have reiterated their support for the Cuban Revolution and condemned the economic blockade imposed by the United States on Cuba since 1962.
Representatives of various Indian trade unions visited the Cuban embassy in New Delhi to commemorate National Rebellion Day, which every July 26th marks the anniversary of the attacks on the Moncada and Carlos Manuel de Céspedes barracks.
Likewise, in a message addressed to his Cuban counterpart, Raúl Castro, the president of Nicaragua, Daniel Ortega, emphasized that this day marks the 64th anniversary of the initial spark that began the armed struggle against the Fulgencio Batista dictatorship.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3791
- today: 2825
- online: 135
- total: 4841269