New Delhi, July 26 (RHC)-- Trade unions in India have reiterated their support for the Cuban Revolution and condemned the economic blockade imposed by the United States on Cuba since 1962.
Representatives of various Indian trade unions visited the Cuban embassy in New Delhi to commemorate National Rebellion Day, which every July 26th marks the anniversary of the attacks on the Moncada and Carlos Manuel de Céspedes barracks.
Likewise, in a message addressed to his Cuban counterpart, Raúl Castro, the president of Nicaragua, Daniel Ortega, emphasized that this day marks the 64th anniversary of the initial spark that began the armed struggle against the Fulgencio Batista dictatorship.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 2199
- online: 205
- total: 3836169