Havana, July 27 (RHC-ACN)-- The Second International Congress of Aesthetics, Cosmetology and Aesthetics medicine will open this Friday in Havana city with the participation of delegates from 20 nations.
During the congress, Cuba will promote its services, products and equipment in the field of aesthetics, as well as the country's development in medical equipment, technology and products associated with cosmetic surgery.
Participating countries include Argentina, United States, Brazil, Canada, Spain and Italy, among others.
The Congress is being organized by the Cuban Medical Services Company, of the Ministry of Public Health, the National Council of Health Scientific Societies and the Argentinean Great Way Export Company.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 854
- online: 103
- total: 4950518