Havana, July 27 (RHC-ACN)-- The Second International Congress of Aesthetics, Cosmetology and Aesthetics medicine will open this Friday in Havana city with the participation of delegates from 20 nations.
During the congress, Cuba will promote its services, products and equipment in the field of aesthetics, as well as the country's development in medical equipment, technology and products associated with cosmetic surgery.
Participating countries include Argentina, United States, Brazil, Canada, Spain and Italy, among others.
The Congress is being organized by the Cuban Medical Services Company, of the Ministry of Public Health, the National Council of Health Scientific Societies and the Argentinean Great Way Export Company.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 1851
- online: 218
- total: 3858712