Havana, July 31 (RHC-PL)-- Solidarity activists from 11 Latin American nations arrived in Cuba Monday, July 31st, to learn about the country's reality and to carry out volunteer work in the agricultural sector.
The 24th contingent of the Latin American and Caribbean Brigade of Solidarity with Cuba will complete a 15-day program of activities in the provinces of Havana, Artemisa, Villa Clara, Las Tunas and Santiago de Cuba, where they will pay tribute to Revolution leader Fidel Castro at the Santa Ifigenia cemetery.
The group of 70 people was welcomed at the Julio Antonio Mella international camp, in the western province of Artemisa, where they will develop a solidarity meeting dedicated to Fidel on his 91st birthday anniversary on August 13th.
This time, the brigade is made up of solidarity activities from Mexico, Panama, El Salvador, Peru, Guatemala, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Colombia, Martinique and Brazil.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 99
- online: 99
- total: 4107827