Havana, August 1 (RHC)-- Specialists with the Costa Rica's Electric Power Research Institute and Cuba's Ministries of Higher Education and Industries are sharing their experiences and expertise on renewable energy sources, particularly bio-energy.
José Antonio Aragón, Director for Studies and Projects with the Costa Rican Institute recalled his recent visit to Havana, where he participated in an international forum on renewable energy. He praised Cuba's advances in the field.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 826
- online: 179
- total: 4079307