Havana, August 1 (RHC)-- Specialists with the Costa Rica's Electric Power Research Institute and Cuba's Ministries of Higher Education and Industries are sharing their experiences and expertise on renewable energy sources, particularly bio-energy.
José Antonio Aragón, Director for Studies and Projects with the Costa Rican Institute recalled his recent visit to Havana, where he participated in an international forum on renewable energy. He praised Cuba's advances in the field.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3536
- today: 1063
- online: 118
- total: 6073063