Havana, August 1 (RHC)-- Specialists with the Costa Rica's Electric Power Research Institute and Cuba's Ministries of Higher Education and Industries are sharing their experiences and expertise on renewable energy sources, particularly bio-energy.
José Antonio Aragón, Director for Studies and Projects with the Costa Rican Institute recalled his recent visit to Havana, where he participated in an international forum on renewable energy. He praised Cuba's advances in the field.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 2587
- online: 134
- total: 4844724