Havana, August 1 (RHC)-- Specialists with the Costa Rica's Electric Power Research Institute and Cuba's Ministries of Higher Education and Industries are sharing their experiences and expertise on renewable energy sources, particularly bio-energy.
José Antonio Aragón, Director for Studies and Projects with the Costa Rican Institute recalled his recent visit to Havana, where he participated in an international forum on renewable energy. He praised Cuba's advances in the field.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 4023
- online: 134
- total: 4365505