Havana, August 1 (RHC)-- Specialists with the Costa Rica's Electric Power Research Institute and Cuba's Ministries of Higher Education and Industries are sharing their experiences and expertise on renewable energy sources, particularly bio-energy.
José Antonio Aragón, Director for Studies and Projects with the Costa Rican Institute recalled his recent visit to Havana, where he participated in an international forum on renewable energy. He praised Cuba's advances in the field.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 2899
- online: 219
- total: 3836869