Havana, August 5 (RHC-PL)-- The tourism group Cubanacán is celebrating 30 years of operations with improved management and services.
Founded on August 5, 1987, it currently covers 90 hotels, most of them managed jointly with major international chains. Cubanacán receives about 40 percent of tourists arriving in the country, according to official reports.
Cubanacán's vice president, Marisabel González, expressed her satisfaction with the achievements of the company. She said that among the foreign companies they work with are Meliá, Blau, Iberostar, Breezes and Blue Diamond.
She pointed out that her company reached the 30th anniversary with an expansion in the main tourist centers of the country, passing on the multiplier effect of the travel industry to other sectors of the economy, and generating employment as one of its fundamental successes.
The company complements its operations with prestigious international chains, and promotes economic cooperation and association with foreign investors.
Cubanacán was established as a tourism and international trade corporation, with the purpose of promoting, marketing and operating hotel facilities of various types and categories in Cuba and abroad.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 2898
- online: 219
- total: 3836868