Havana, August 8 (RHC)-- A photo exhibition opened Monday in Havana dedicated to Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro, on his 91st birthday anniversary next August 13th.
The exhibit compiles more than 40 photos of the revolutionary leader taken at different encounters he held with members of Cuba's children theater group La Colmenita -- the first theatrical group in the world to be proclaimed Ambassador of Goodwill of the UNICEF.
Also featured together with Fidel and children of La Colmenita, are other personalities, among them President Raúl Castro, heroin Vilma Espín, Bolivarian leader Hugo Chávez and President Nicolás Maduro.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4302
- today: 3800
- online: 179
- total: 6751181