Havana, August 9 (RHC)-- Students from different Spanish universities are visiting the Cuban city of Morón in central Ciego de Avila province. The aim of the visit is to exchange with young Cubans, conduct volunteer work and tour places of cultural and historic interest.
The group of Spanish university students is part of the 4th solidarity brigade of the Alucema project that will stay on the island until August 15th. The visiting solidarity brigade is made up of students from the universities of Morón de la Frontera, Galicia, Puebla de Casaya and Merida.
In Morón, the Spanish visitors have already met with students from the Arley Hernández Faculty of Medical Sciences, where they have also carried out volunteer work, particularly painting, repairing and maintenance actions.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 2182
- online: 120
- total: 5436084