Havana, August 9 (RHC)-- Students from different Spanish universities are visiting the Cuban city of Morón in central Ciego de Avila province. The aim of the visit is to exchange with young Cubans, conduct volunteer work and tour places of cultural and historic interest.
The group of Spanish university students is part of the 4th solidarity brigade of the Alucema project that will stay on the island until August 15th. The visiting solidarity brigade is made up of students from the universities of Morón de la Frontera, Galicia, Puebla de Casaya and Merida.
In Morón, the Spanish visitors have already met with students from the Arley Hernández Faculty of Medical Sciences, where they have also carried out volunteer work, particularly painting, repairing and maintenance actions.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3226
- today: 2052
- online: 142
- total: 5257828