Havana, August 12 (RHC-ACN) Ivan Dybov, President of ROSATOM America Latina (Russia's State Nuclear Energy Corporation), met Friday here in Havana with authorities at Cuba's Agency for Nuclear Energy and Advanced Technologies (AENTA).
His visit aims to strengthen collaboration between the two scientific institutions, as well as assessing the potential for join projects in the sector with Cuba and with other Caribbean and Latin American countries.
In statements to Russian press, Dybov said that his organization has been cooperating with Cuba for two years in the development of nuclear technologies.
On the prospects for scientific, technological and commercial collaboration between ROSATOM and the Cuban Agency for Nuclear Energy and Advanced Technologies, the Russian scientist pointed to irradiation techniques that can be used in medicine, agriculture and several other sectors.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 2372
- online: 109
- total: 4484125