Havana, August 12 (RHC-PL) -- The Cuban Parliament's Friendship Group with the Saharawi People has condemned the unjust sentences imposed on a group of political prisoners in the Gdeim Izik refugee camp.
In a statement, issued Friday, Cuban deputies urged the release of the Saharawi prisoners, who were again subjected to a biased appeals process, after being wrongfully tried and condemned by a military court in 2010.
The statement issued by the Cuban parliamentary friendship group states that the sentence is further evidence that Morocco continues its disrespect for human rights in Western Sahara, while it also reveals the Moroccan stance against peace in the region.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 2410
- online: 141
- total: 4484163