Harare, August 29 (RHC)-- Cuban Education Minister Ena Elsa Velázquez has arrived in Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe, at the invitation of her counterpart, Lazarus Dokora.
The minister will participate in the Third International Conference on Education, which will be held from the 30th August to the first of September.
Ena Elsa Velázquez will speak about the Cuban experience in the field and will exchange with her Zimbabwean counterpart on a bilateral cooperation agreement, which will include areas such as arts, pre-school education, science, physical education and sports.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 1035
- online: 82
- total: 4843172