Havana, August 31 (RHC)-- The headquarters of the Cuban Institute of Friendship with Peoples, ICAP, on Wednesday hosted the celebration of the 60th anniversary of Malaysia's independence, with which it has shared bilateral relations for 42 years.
The ambassador of that Asian nation in Cuba, Khairi Omar, stressed the willingness and commitment of the Malaysian government to strengthen the excellent links with Havana.
The diplomat thanked the help offered by the Cuban authorities for Malaysian students to study medicine in our country.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1031
- online: 177
- total: 3849644