Havana, August 31 (RHC)-- The headquarters of the Cuban Institute of Friendship with Peoples, ICAP, on Wednesday hosted the celebration of the 60th anniversary of Malaysia's independence, with which it has shared bilateral relations for 42 years.
The ambassador of that Asian nation in Cuba, Khairi Omar, stressed the willingness and commitment of the Malaysian government to strengthen the excellent links with Havana.
The diplomat thanked the help offered by the Cuban authorities for Malaysian students to study medicine in our country.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 437
- online: 166
- total: 4078918