Havana, August 31 (RHC)-- The headquarters of the Cuban Institute of Friendship with Peoples, ICAP, on Wednesday hosted the celebration of the 60th anniversary of Malaysia's independence, with which it has shared bilateral relations for 42 years.
The ambassador of that Asian nation in Cuba, Khairi Omar, stressed the willingness and commitment of the Malaysian government to strengthen the excellent links with Havana.
The diplomat thanked the help offered by the Cuban authorities for Malaysian students to study medicine in our country.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 1066
- online: 93
- total: 4831800