Bissau, September 2 (RHC)-- The Prime Minister of Guinea Bissau, Umaro Sissoco Embaló, received Friday a delegation from the Cuban Revolutionary Armed Forces (FAR), led by Brigadier General Juan Francisco Pérez Gil, who are visiting the African nation.
During the exchange, Prime Minister Sissoco Embaló thanked the Cuban people and government for their role in his country's struggle for independence. He pledged also his people's eternal gratitude for Cuba's cooperation in sectors like health.
Brigadier General Perez Gil thanked the government and military authorities of Guinea Bissau for the warm welcome and commented that the visit signals a common interest in strengthening bilateral relations in this and other fields.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5179
- today: 2592
- online: 143
- total: 6668588