Bissau, September 2 (RHC)-- The Prime Minister of Guinea Bissau, Umaro Sissoco Embaló, received Friday a delegation from the Cuban Revolutionary Armed Forces (FAR), led by Brigadier General Juan Francisco Pérez Gil, who are visiting the African nation.
During the exchange, Prime Minister Sissoco Embaló thanked the Cuban people and government for their role in his country's struggle for independence. He pledged also his people's eternal gratitude for Cuba's cooperation in sectors like health.
Brigadier General Perez Gil thanked the government and military authorities of Guinea Bissau for the warm welcome and commented that the visit signals a common interest in strengthening bilateral relations in this and other fields.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2961
- today: 1252
- online: 125
- total: 5048551