Bissau, September 2 (RHC)-- The Prime Minister of Guinea Bissau, Umaro Sissoco Embaló, received Friday a delegation from the Cuban Revolutionary Armed Forces (FAR), led by Brigadier General Juan Francisco Pérez Gil, who are visiting the African nation.
During the exchange, Prime Minister Sissoco Embaló thanked the Cuban people and government for their role in his country's struggle for independence. He pledged also his people's eternal gratitude for Cuba's cooperation in sectors like health.
Brigadier General Perez Gil thanked the government and military authorities of Guinea Bissau for the warm welcome and commented that the visit signals a common interest in strengthening bilateral relations in this and other fields.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3316
- today: 2542
- online: 146
- total: 5445472