Fabio Di Celmo
Havana, September 4 (RHC)-- Cubans paid tribute Monday to young Italian Fabio Di Celmo, who was killed 20 years ago in Havana, a victim of U.S.-made terrorism against Cuba. Di Celmo was killed on September 4, 1997, at the Copacabana Hotel, as a consequence of a series of terrorist attacks against tourist facilities in Havana by the Miami-based Cuban-American National Foundation and notorious international terrorist Luis Posada Carriles.
Despite this and numerous other crimes, including masterminding the 1976 mid-air sabotage bombing of a Cubana passenger flight off the costs of Barbados, Posada Carriles is freely walking the streets of Miami, where he enjoys impunity under the so-called U.S. “justice” system.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 04, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5174
- today: 837
- online: 128
- total: 8271668