Fabio Di Celmo
Havana, September 4 (RHC)-- Cubans paid tribute Monday to young Italian Fabio Di Celmo, who was killed 20 years ago in Havana, a victim of U.S.-made terrorism against Cuba. Di Celmo was killed on September 4, 1997, at the Copacabana Hotel, as a consequence of a series of terrorist attacks against tourist facilities in Havana by the Miami-based Cuban-American National Foundation and notorious international terrorist Luis Posada Carriles.
Despite this and numerous other crimes, including masterminding the 1976 mid-air sabotage bombing of a Cubana passenger flight off the costs of Barbados, Posada Carriles is freely walking the streets of Miami, where he enjoys impunity under the so-called U.S. “justice” system.
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2471
- today: 3149
- online: 139
- total: 5940443