Fabio Di Celmo
Havana, September 4 (RHC)-- Cubans paid tribute Monday to young Italian Fabio Di Celmo, who was killed 20 years ago in Havana, a victim of U.S.-made terrorism against Cuba. Di Celmo was killed on September 4, 1997, at the Copacabana Hotel, as a consequence of a series of terrorist attacks against tourist facilities in Havana by the Miami-based Cuban-American National Foundation and notorious international terrorist Luis Posada Carriles.
Despite this and numerous other crimes, including masterminding the 1976 mid-air sabotage bombing of a Cubana passenger flight off the costs of Barbados, Posada Carriles is freely walking the streets of Miami, where he enjoys impunity under the so-called U.S. “justice” system.
- Bruno Rodriguez: it is imperative that states refrain from excerpting pressure on others, in violation of international law
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Mass protests in Puerto Rico in demand of Governor Ricardo Rosselló’s resignation
- Race for Nelson Mandela in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4252
- today: 1994
- online: 155
- total: 6165015