Hanoi, September 4 (RHC)-- The first four Cuban doctors, of a group of 17, has arrived in Vietnam to strengthen bilateral cooperation in the sector.
Under an agreement signed with Cuba's Health Services Provision Company, the Cuban specialists will fulfill a two-year mission, working at the Thu Cuc Health Center in Hanoi, the country's capital.
In the framework of last November's visit to Cuba of Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang, the two countries agreed to step up actions toward strengthening bilateral ties, with emphasis on health and other potential areas.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5771
- today: 1262
- online: 120
- total: 6619359