Hanoi, September 4 (RHC)-- The first four Cuban doctors, of a group of 17, has arrived in Vietnam to strengthen bilateral cooperation in the sector.
Under an agreement signed with Cuba's Health Services Provision Company, the Cuban specialists will fulfill a two-year mission, working at the Thu Cuc Health Center in Hanoi, the country's capital.
In the framework of last November's visit to Cuba of Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang, the two countries agreed to step up actions toward strengthening bilateral ties, with emphasis on health and other potential areas.
- RHC's national and international news stories August 24
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 24
- RHC's national and international news stories August 23
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 23
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 23
- RHC's national and international news stories August 22
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3002
- today: 2590
- online: 115
- total: 6284798