Hanoi, September 4 (RHC)-- The first four Cuban doctors, of a group of 17, has arrived in Vietnam to strengthen bilateral cooperation in the sector.
Under an agreement signed with Cuba's Health Services Provision Company, the Cuban specialists will fulfill a two-year mission, working at the Thu Cuc Health Center in Hanoi, the country's capital.
In the framework of last November's visit to Cuba of Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang, the two countries agreed to step up actions toward strengthening bilateral ties, with emphasis on health and other potential areas.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 2500
- online: 149
- total: 4837153