Hanoi, September 4 (RHC)-- The first four Cuban doctors, of a group of 17, has arrived in Vietnam to strengthen bilateral cooperation in the sector.
Under an agreement signed with Cuba's Health Services Provision Company, the Cuban specialists will fulfill a two-year mission, working at the Thu Cuc Health Center in Hanoi, the country's capital.
In the framework of last November's visit to Cuba of Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang, the two countries agreed to step up actions toward strengthening bilateral ties, with emphasis on health and other potential areas.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2823
- today: 3054
- online: 121
- total: 5417114