Hanoi, September 4 (RHC)-- The first four Cuban doctors, of a group of 17, has arrived in Vietnam to strengthen bilateral cooperation in the sector.
Under an agreement signed with Cuba's Health Services Provision Company, the Cuban specialists will fulfill a two-year mission, working at the Thu Cuc Health Center in Hanoi, the country's capital.
In the framework of last November's visit to Cuba of Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang, the two countries agreed to step up actions toward strengthening bilateral ties, with emphasis on health and other potential areas.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3450
- today: 1680
- online: 179
- total: 5757504