Havana, September 4 (RHC)-- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo has urged Cubans to participate in the electoral process that begins this Monday, September 4th, with a series of neighborhood meetings across the country to nominate candidates to the municipal assemblies of people's power.
Lazo released a message published by Cuban press, in which he urges voters to nominate candidates, who best serve their interests towards further consolidating Cuba's socialist, participatory democracy. He recalled that the Cuban electoral process is one of very few in the world, where voters nominate their representatives openly and directly in public meetings.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11605
- today: 9494
- online: 255
- total: 6997270