Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation for Spain, Alfonso María Dastis Quecedo
Havana, September 5 (RHC)-- The Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation for Spain, Alfonso María Dastis Quecedo arrived in Cuba Tuesday on a two-day official visit, aimed at strengthening bilateral ties.
Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez visited Spain last April, when he was received by the Head of the Spanish Government Mariano Rajoy, King Felipe VI and his Spanish counterpart, Dastis Quecedo.
The two foreign ministers met again last December, in the framework of the signing of the political dialogue and cooperation agreement between Cuba and the European Union.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 4888
- online: 127
- total: 6660755