Minister of Foreign Affairs of El Salvador, Hugo Martinez Bonilla
Havana, September 8 (RHC)-- Cuba's First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel has received in Havana the Minister of Foreign Affairs of El Salvador, Hugo Martinez Bonilla, on an official visit to our country.
During the fraternal encounter, the two leaders talked about the good progress of bilateral relations and agreed on the potential for their development. They also discussed issues on the international and regional agenda and the projections of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States presided over by that Central American country.
In a previous meeting with his Cuban counterpart, Bruno Rodríguez, the head of Salvadoran diplomacy thanked the government of Cuba for its support for various social projects, especially in the creation of an ophthalmological center and in the fight against illiteracy.
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- President Díaz-Canel says Cubans respond to Trump with peace and supporting their new Constitution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3697
- today: 2396
- online: 146
- total: 5663106