Minister of Foreign Affairs of El Salvador, Hugo Martinez Bonilla
Havana, September 8 (RHC)-- Cuba's First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel has received in Havana the Minister of Foreign Affairs of El Salvador, Hugo Martinez Bonilla, on an official visit to our country.
During the fraternal encounter, the two leaders talked about the good progress of bilateral relations and agreed on the potential for their development. They also discussed issues on the international and regional agenda and the projections of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States presided over by that Central American country.
In a previous meeting with his Cuban counterpart, Bruno Rodríguez, the head of Salvadoran diplomacy thanked the government of Cuba for its support for various social projects, especially in the creation of an ophthalmological center and in the fight against illiteracy.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2318
- today: 2235
- online: 98
- total: 5868956