Havana, September 13 (RHC-ACN)-- Cuba's Civil Aviation Company announced that as of 12:00 p.m. (local time) on Tuesday, September 12, national and international air operations were reestablished at Havana's José Martí International Airport.
Meanwhile, operations at the Juan Gualberto Gómez International Airport in Varadero, started also on Tuesday, but at 08.00 a.m.
The civil aviation company has called on all passengers, who were unable to travel on the scheduled dates, as a result of Hurricane Irma, should contact the commercial offices of the airlines in which they purchased their tickets to reschedule their trip or to cancel them in case they do not wish to travel.
- Cuba Ready and Willing to Share Its Experiences in Climate Change Action
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cancer, a Disease that Reflects the World's Inequalities
- Experts Note Inconsistencies in Theory About Alleged Sonic Attacks
- Women in Danger in Mexico
- Cuban Experts Issue Statement Condemning Washington's False 'Sonic Attacks' Claim
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4001
- today: 2261
- online: 170
- total: 3983192