Havana, September 13 (RHC-ACN)-- Cuba's Civil Aviation Company announced that as of 12:00 p.m. (local time) on Tuesday, September 12, national and international air operations were reestablished at Havana's José Martí International Airport.
Meanwhile, operations at the Juan Gualberto Gómez International Airport in Varadero, started also on Tuesday, but at 08.00 a.m.
The civil aviation company has called on all passengers, who were unable to travel on the scheduled dates, as a result of Hurricane Irma, should contact the commercial offices of the airlines in which they purchased their tickets to reschedule their trip or to cancel them in case they do not wish to travel.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 253
- online: 86
- total: 4830987