Havana, September 25 (RHC) – Cuban President Raul Castro saw off his Venezuelan counterpart Nicolás Maduro in Havana on Sunday.
During his visit to the Caribbean nation, Maduro, on behalf of his people, gave a donation to help the victims after the passage of Hurricane Irma through Cuban territory.
Vice President of the Councils of State and Ministers, Ramiro Valdés Menéndez, also went to Jose Marti International Airport to accompany President Maduro and the Venezuelan delegation.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2630
- today: 1595
- online: 102
- total: 5865998