Havana, September 25 (RHC) – Cuban President Raul Castro saw off his Venezuelan counterpart Nicolás Maduro in Havana on Sunday.
During his visit to the Caribbean nation, Maduro, on behalf of his people, gave a donation to help the victims after the passage of Hurricane Irma through Cuban territory.
Vice President of the Councils of State and Ministers, Ramiro Valdés Menéndez, also went to Jose Marti International Airport to accompany President Maduro and the Venezuelan delegation.
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2933
- today: 1403
- online: 129
- total: 5648483