Mexico City, September 30 (RHC)-- Mexico has recognized Cuba's generous, caring and brotherly gesture in sending a medical brigade to attend earthquake victims in Oaxaca, one of the states hardest hit by these natural events.
Miguel Díaz Reynoso, director of Latin America and the Caribbean of the Mexican Foreign Ministry, who along with other authorities, received the Cuban health professionals yesterday and thanked them for their assistance.
The Henry Reeve International Contingent of Specialist Doctors in Disaster and Severe Epidemics Division has served 27 times in 19 countries.
It is composed of doctors, nurses, psychologists, anesthetists and physical therapists, laboratory technicians, among other specialists.
In addition to the health personnel who will provide their services in Mexico, Cuba donated a field hospital with more than ten tons of medical equipment, medicines and supplies.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 2286
- online: 197
- total: 4110014