Prague, October 9 (RHC)-- Scores of citizens of the Czech Republic urged the United States to lift its illegal economic, commercial and financial blockade of Cuba, which has been criminally enforced against the small Caribbean island nation by the most powerful country in the world for over half a century.
With several Cuban residents, journalists and diplomats as guests, the Czech protesters noted that the blockade has constrained the development of Cuba in such vital areas as health, education, culture, science and sports.
The enforcement by successive U.S. administrations of such a criminal measure has caused the Cuban nation huge financial losses.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 824
- online: 169
- total: 3862588