Ramiro Valdes, (standing) first from right (File)
Ramiro Valdez Heads Cuban Delegation to Che’s Tribute in Bolivia
Havana, October 7 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Ramiro Valdes is heading the Cuban delegation that will attend the world gathering to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Ernesto Che Guevara's death in Bolivia.
Joining the delegation are former members of the guerrilla group led by Che in Bolivia: Brigade General (R) Harry Villegas Tamayo (Pombo), and Colonel (R) Leonardo Tamayo (Urbano), as well as Che Guevara's four children -- Aleida, Celia, Camilo and Ernesto.
The main rally will take place in Valle Grande, Bolivia on Monday, October 9th.
Representatives of Cuban youth and mass organizations, artists and academics left for Bolivia earlier this week to join some 10,000 representatives of social movements, authorities, academics, and youth from across Latin America and the world that are attending the activities that are being held in Valle Grande from October 5th through the 9th.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4428
- online: 169
- total: 3861289