United Nations, October 11 (RHC)-- Venezuela's permanent representative to the United Nations, Rafael Ramírez, condemned Wednesday the economic, commercial and financial blockade imposed by the United States on Cuba.
Speaking to the media, the diplomat highlighted the social achievements of the Caribbean nation despite the blockade that has lasted more than half a century.
Three weeks before a new vote in the UN General Assembly on a draft resolution calling for an end to Washington's unilateral sanctions, Ramirez expressed his admiration for Cuban achievements and internationalism with nations around the world.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3730
- today: 683
- online: 95
- total: 6045245