Havana, October 12 (RHC-ACN) -- The 11th Cuban Congress on Anesthesiology “Cubanestesia 2017” will hold sessions in Havana focused on the implication of anesthesia techniques in senior citizens, obese and critical patients, requiring surgical procedures.
The forum, set for October 18th through the 21st at the Hotel Nacional, will provide for experience sharing among experts, specially in pre surgery and pain treatment.
Delegates will also debate best practices and the latest advances in the field, with an emphasis in pediatrics. Other topics for discussion include also cardiopulmonary and cerebral revival, cardiothoracic anesthesia, anesthesia in high-risk patients, advances in the study and treatment of pain, neuro-anesthesia, hemo-derivative in anesthesia and ventilation.
Prestigious professors from Mexico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Argentina and Venezuela will present the technique of America 2017 TIVA intravenous general anesthesia, which is widely used in developed nations with very good results.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 991
- online: 104
- total: 4478580