Havana, October 12 (RHC)-- New York's Lehman College and Cuba's University of Sancti Spíritus have signed a memorandum of understanding that provides for academic exchanges between the two high studies entities.
Lehman College President José Luis Cruz and the Dean of the University of Sancti Spiritus Nayma Trujillo penned the document, which is valid for a five-year period, and provides also for cooperation in the areas of research, information, student exchange and post-graduate courses.
According to the text, the two universities will work jointly in the design of Summer school activities for both, students and professors.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4432
- online: 167
- total: 3861293