Havana, October 19 (RHC)-- Havana is hosting the 3rd Cuba-CARICOM Workshop on Climate Change, focused on disaster risk control and management, climate change adaptation in Caribbean communities and ecosystems.
Organized by the Cuban Environment Agency, the workshop serves also as a valuable space for exchanges of experiences and expertise on issues like vulnerability reduction, particularly coastal flooding and mountain ecosystems conservation.
The 3rd Cuba-CARICOM Worshop on Climate Change gathers experts from Antigua and Barbuda, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, The Bahamas, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Belize and Grenada.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 2683
- online: 128
- total: 4829469