Havana, October 19 (RHC)-- Havana is hosting the 3rd Cuba-CARICOM Workshop on Climate Change, focused on disaster risk control and management, climate change adaptation in Caribbean communities and ecosystems.
Organized by the Cuban Environment Agency, the workshop serves also as a valuable space for exchanges of experiences and expertise on issues like vulnerability reduction, particularly coastal flooding and mountain ecosystems conservation.
The 3rd Cuba-CARICOM Worshop on Climate Change gathers experts from Antigua and Barbuda, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, The Bahamas, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Belize and Grenada.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 2546
- online: 136
- total: 4376668