Havana, October 19 (RHC)-- Havana is hosting the 3rd Cuba-CARICOM Workshop on Climate Change, focused on disaster risk control and management, climate change adaptation in Caribbean communities and ecosystems.
Organized by the Cuban Environment Agency, the workshop serves also as a valuable space for exchanges of experiences and expertise on issues like vulnerability reduction, particularly coastal flooding and mountain ecosystems conservation.
The 3rd Cuba-CARICOM Worshop on Climate Change gathers experts from Antigua and Barbuda, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, The Bahamas, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Belize and Grenada.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3316
- today: 3280
- online: 142
- total: 5446210