Havana, October 19 (RHC)-- Havana is hosting the 3rd Cuba-CARICOM Workshop on Climate Change, focused on disaster risk control and management, climate change adaptation in Caribbean communities and ecosystems.
Organized by the Cuban Environment Agency, the workshop serves also as a valuable space for exchanges of experiences and expertise on issues like vulnerability reduction, particularly coastal flooding and mountain ecosystems conservation.
The 3rd Cuba-CARICOM Worshop on Climate Change gathers experts from Antigua and Barbuda, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, The Bahamas, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Belize and Grenada.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5024
- today: 3537
- online: 157
- total: 6654602