Tokyo, February 14 (RHC)-- Cuban Ambassador to Japan Marcos Rodriguez gave a lecture in Tokyo about the origin of Cuban nationality and the island´s realities amid the economic and social transformations underway on the island.
The Cuban diplomat gave his lecture at the Latin America and the Caribbean Association in Japan before academics, intellectuals and entrepreneurs, according to a news release by the association.
Participants were interested in learning about the economic update in Cuba and relations with the United States, among other issues.
The president of the Japanese association, professor Akira Kudo thanked the ambassador for his detailed information, which he said clearly explained about the realities of the Cuban people.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 1477
- online: 103
- total: 4483230