Havana, October 31 (RHC-Granma)-- President Raúl Castro met Monday in Havana with Rui Costa dos Santos, governor of the Brazilian state of Bahía, who is attending the Havana International Fair, FIHAV 2017.
During the meeting, the close ties between Cuba and Bahía were highlighted, distinguished by shared historical and cultural roots, as well as Cuban medical collaboration via Brazil's Más Médicos program.
Accompanying Costa dos Santos was Jaques Wagner, former governor of Bahía and current secretary of economic development, while participating on the Cuban side were Roberto Morales Ojeda, minister of Public Health, and Marcelino Medina González, acting Foreign Minister.
- Debates at ALBA Summit focus on regional situation
- RHC's national and international news stories Dec. 14
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 1136
- online: 112
- total: 6778777