Havana, November 6 (RHC)-- The Twenty-First Congress of Urology was inaugurated today here Havana and runs through Thursday, November 9th, and includes analysis of surgical treatment of congenital malformations, lithiasis by minimally invasive methods and pediatric and adolescent urology.
In statements to the press, the organizers of the event explained that the meeting will discuss the most updated procedures in the world.
According to the organizers, the forum includes six pre-congress courses, as well as the parallel performance of the third Pediatric Urology Workshop, the Ibero-American Endourology Meeting and the International Urological Nursing Workshop.
- Nicaraguan University Grants Posthumous Honorary Doctorate to Fidel Castro
- New Elections in Germany?
- Cuba Says EU Sanctions Are Foreign Interference in Venezuela
- Cuba Rejects EU Sanctions Against Venezuela
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4687
- today: 1173
- online: 173
- total: 4004253