Havana, November 6 (RHC)-- The Twenty-First Congress of Urology was inaugurated today here Havana and runs through Thursday, November 9th, and includes analysis of surgical treatment of congenital malformations, lithiasis by minimally invasive methods and pediatric and adolescent urology.
In statements to the press, the organizers of the event explained that the meeting will discuss the most updated procedures in the world.
According to the organizers, the forum includes six pre-congress courses, as well as the parallel performance of the third Pediatric Urology Workshop, the Ibero-American Endourology Meeting and the International Urological Nursing Workshop.
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 18
- With Alicia's death, the dance community has lost a genuine and true icon
- Notes on the Revolution / Column 20
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 17
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4040
- today: 2368
- online: 122
- total: 6500828