Caracas, November 6 (RHC-Minrex)-- During the 6th and 7th of November, the Second Round of Migratory Talks between the Republic of Cuba and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela are being held in Caracas, Venezuela.
The delegations are headed by Ana Teresita González Fraga and Raúl Li Causi Perez, Deputy Ministers of Foreign Affairs of Cuba and Venezuela respectively.
During the meeting, both parties are negotiating a Memorandum of Understanding on Migration Matters, as an adequate legal framework to ensure regular, safe and orderly migration between both countries and strengthen the fight against human trafficking and migrant traffic.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8608
- today: 8426
- online: 254
- total: 7371889