Rome, November 8 (RHC)-- Two brands of Cuba's Premium Rum have now entered the Italian market.
The brands Cubay Carta Blanca Extra Viejo and Cubay 1870, were presented during the event 'Friends of Partagás,' held in the Italian municipality of Matelica, during a meeting of Cuban cigar lovers in Europe.
David Bermúdez, sales director of Cuba's premium rum in Italy said the first Cuban rum brand to enter the Italian market was Ron Santiago, which is now popular all across Europe.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3957
- today: 1181
- online: 126
- total: 5235715