San José, November 11 (RHC)-- Official delegations from Cuba and Costa Rica concluded the 1st Round of Migratory Talks Friday in San José, the Costa Rican capital.
A release from the Costa Rican Ministry of Foreign Affairs said the two-day talks aimed to strengthen dialogue and cooperation toward guaranteeing safe, orderly migration flows between the two nations.
The two delegations exchanged on migration policies and regulations of both countries and analyzed the situation of undocumented migrants in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 2505
- online: 135
- total: 4837158