San José, November 11 (RHC)-- Official delegations from Cuba and Costa Rica concluded the 1st Round of Migratory Talks Friday in San José, the Costa Rican capital.
A release from the Costa Rican Ministry of Foreign Affairs said the two-day talks aimed to strengthen dialogue and cooperation toward guaranteeing safe, orderly migration flows between the two nations.
The two delegations exchanged on migration policies and regulations of both countries and analyzed the situation of undocumented migrants in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 1099
- online: 104
- total: 4375221