San José, November 11 (RHC)-- Official delegations from Cuba and Costa Rica concluded the 1st Round of Migratory Talks Friday in San José, the Costa Rican capital.
A release from the Costa Rican Ministry of Foreign Affairs said the two-day talks aimed to strengthen dialogue and cooperation toward guaranteeing safe, orderly migration flows between the two nations.
The two delegations exchanged on migration policies and regulations of both countries and analyzed the situation of undocumented migrants in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Nicaraguan University Grants Posthumous Honorary Doctorate to Fidel Castro
- New Elections in Germany?
- Cuba Says EU Sanctions Are Foreign Interference in Venezuela
- Cuba Rejects EU Sanctions Against Venezuela
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4687
- today: 3761
- online: 184
- total: 4006841