San José, November 11 (RHC)-- Official delegations from Cuba and Costa Rica concluded the 1st Round of Migratory Talks Friday in San José, the Costa Rican capital.
A release from the Costa Rican Ministry of Foreign Affairs said the two-day talks aimed to strengthen dialogue and cooperation toward guaranteeing safe, orderly migration flows between the two nations.
The two delegations exchanged on migration policies and regulations of both countries and analyzed the situation of undocumented migrants in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3235
- today: 738
- online: 98
- total: 5424949