Georgetown, November 11 (RHC)-- Cuba and the Caribbean Community CARICOM have signed the 2nd Additional Protocol of the bilateral Economic and Trade Cooperation Agreement.
The document was signed in Georgetown, Guyana, by CARICOM General Secretary Irwin LaRocque and Julio César González, Cuba's Ambassador to Guyana and Permanent Representative before CARICOM.
The signing took place in the framework of the 45th Meeting of CARICOM's Council for Trade and Economic Development, which concluded Friday.
The meeting was attended by economy and trade ministers of CARICOM states.
- Nicaraguan University Grants Posthumous Honorary Doctorate to Fidel Castro
- New Elections in Germany?
- Cuba Says EU Sanctions Are Foreign Interference in Venezuela
- Cuba Rejects EU Sanctions Against Venezuela
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4687
- today: 3761
- online: 186
- total: 4006841