Georgetown, November 11 (RHC)-- Cuba and the Caribbean Community CARICOM have signed the 2nd Additional Protocol of the bilateral Economic and Trade Cooperation Agreement.
The document was signed in Georgetown, Guyana, by CARICOM General Secretary Irwin LaRocque and Julio César González, Cuba's Ambassador to Guyana and Permanent Representative before CARICOM.
The signing took place in the framework of the 45th Meeting of CARICOM's Council for Trade and Economic Development, which concluded Friday.
The meeting was attended by economy and trade ministers of CARICOM states.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3235
- today: 506
- online: 94
- total: 5424717