Georgetown, November 11 (RHC)-- Cuba and the Caribbean Community CARICOM have signed the 2nd Additional Protocol of the bilateral Economic and Trade Cooperation Agreement.
The document was signed in Georgetown, Guyana, by CARICOM General Secretary Irwin LaRocque and Julio César González, Cuba's Ambassador to Guyana and Permanent Representative before CARICOM.
The signing took place in the framework of the 45th Meeting of CARICOM's Council for Trade and Economic Development, which concluded Friday.
The meeting was attended by economy and trade ministers of CARICOM states.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 2505
- online: 136
- total: 4837158