Havana, November 15 (RHC)-- The 3rd International Congress on Genetics opened sessions Wednesday in Havana with the participation of experts from 10 countries exchanging on the advances of human genetics.
The event focuses on genetics in the era of human genomes and their role in disease prevention.
The gathering has attracted experts and scholars from the United States, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Venezuela, Germany, Brazil, Spain and the host country, Cuba.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 2959
- online: 200
- total: 4103155