Moscow, November 20 (RHC-Minrex)-- Cuban Ambassador to Russia, Emilio Lozada together with Nikolaiy Pototskiy, rector of the "A. S. Griboyedov" Institute of International Law and Economics, in Moscow, opened Monday the classroom bearing the name Fidel Castro in that university center.
During his speech, the Cuban diplomat thanked them for this noble gesture of recognition to the figure of Fidel, within the framework of the actions being carried out in homage on the first anniversary of his death.
He highlighted the highly revolutionary work of the Commander in Chief and his contribution to the friendship between the Cuban and Russian peoples.
The activity was attended by professors and students of the University.
- Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10188
- today: 2280
- online: 134
- total: 7075264