Moscow, November 20 (RHC-Minrex)-- Cuban Ambassador to Russia, Emilio Lozada together with Nikolaiy Pototskiy, rector of the "A. S. Griboyedov" Institute of International Law and Economics, in Moscow, opened Monday the classroom bearing the name Fidel Castro in that university center.
During his speech, the Cuban diplomat thanked them for this noble gesture of recognition to the figure of Fidel, within the framework of the actions being carried out in homage on the first anniversary of his death.
He highlighted the highly revolutionary work of the Commander in Chief and his contribution to the friendship between the Cuban and Russian peoples.
The activity was attended by professors and students of the University.
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Cuba advances towards fulfilling all 17 goals contained in Agenda 2030 of the United Nations
- Cuban Volleyball players ready to sign pro contracts
- European Economy shrinks!
- Cuban lawmakers prepare bills for weekend legislature vote
- President Diaz-Canel assures that development of Cuba’s tourism industry will keep its pace despite Washington's blockake
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3219
- today: 2898
- online: 137
- total: 6136415