North Korean Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho
Havana, November 20 (RHC/Agencies)-- North Korean Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho arrived in Cuba on Monday for an official visit.
Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho will meet with his Cuba counterpart, Bruno Rodriguez, and will conduct other activities while in Havana.
Cuba and North Korea have maintained warm relations since 1960.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 4466
- online: 133
- total: 6627357