Beijing, November 27 (RHC)-- President of Chinese news agency Xinhua, Cai Mingzhao, met Monday in Beijing with Alberto Gonzalez, Director of the Cuban Foreign Ministry's International Press Center.
During the exchange, the Chinese press official voiced an interest in strengthening cooperation with Cuban news outlets. He stressed that the cooperation with Cuba is in the framework of the Belt and Road Initiative launched by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2013, which aims to create a trade and infrastructure network connecting Asia with Europe and Africa along ancient trade routes.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 2518
- online: 124
- total: 6036589