First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Cuba, Marcelino Medina González
Havana, November 28 (RHC-Minrex)-- The First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Cuba, Marcelino Medina González, will begin a working visit to Canada tomorrow, Wednesday, accompanied by a delegation from the Cuban Foreign Ministry.
The First Deputy Minister will head the bilateral political dialogue with the Canadian Foreign Ministry and will be received by high-level personalities from the government and the Foreign Ministry, with whom he will exchange topics of common interest on the bilateral agenda and on the international scene.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7938
- today: 5669
- online: 180
- total: 7012076