Havana, November 28 (RHC)-- President Raúl met Monday in Havana with the Minister of Public Security of Vietnam Colonel General To Lam, who is on a working visit to the island.
During the exchange, Raúl and the Vietnamese official confirmed the excellent state of relations that unite our two peoples, parties and governments.
The distinguished visitor was accompanied by Vietnamese Ambassador to Cuba Nguyen Chi Thanh, and other members of his delegation.
Participating on the Cuban side were Vice Admiral and Interior Minister Julio César Gandarilla Bermejo, and other ministry officials.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5179
- today: 2528
- online: 161
- total: 6668524