Havana, November 28 (RHC)-- President Raúl met Monday in Havana with the Minister of Public Security of Vietnam Colonel General To Lam, who is on a working visit to the island.
During the exchange, Raúl and the Vietnamese official confirmed the excellent state of relations that unite our two peoples, parties and governments.
The distinguished visitor was accompanied by Vietnamese Ambassador to Cuba Nguyen Chi Thanh, and other members of his delegation.
Participating on the Cuban side were Vice Admiral and Interior Minister Julio César Gandarilla Bermejo, and other ministry officials.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 2397
- online: 120
- total: 5251733