Havana, November 28 (RHC)-- President Raúl met Monday in Havana with the Minister of Public Security of Vietnam Colonel General To Lam, who is on a working visit to the island.
During the exchange, Raúl and the Vietnamese official confirmed the excellent state of relations that unite our two peoples, parties and governments.
The distinguished visitor was accompanied by Vietnamese Ambassador to Cuba Nguyen Chi Thanh, and other members of his delegation.
Participating on the Cuban side were Vice Admiral and Interior Minister Julio César Gandarilla Bermejo, and other ministry officials.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 1890
- online: 114
- total: 5958506