Havana, November 28 (RHC)-- President Raúl met Monday in Havana with the Minister of Public Security of Vietnam Colonel General To Lam, who is on a working visit to the island.
During the exchange, Raúl and the Vietnamese official confirmed the excellent state of relations that unite our two peoples, parties and governments.
The distinguished visitor was accompanied by Vietnamese Ambassador to Cuba Nguyen Chi Thanh, and other members of his delegation.
Participating on the Cuban side were Vice Admiral and Interior Minister Julio César Gandarilla Bermejo, and other ministry officials.
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3445
- today: 3324
- online: 117
- total: 5547748