Havana, November 28 (RHC)-- President Raúl met Monday in Havana with the Minister of Public Security of Vietnam Colonel General To Lam, who is on a working visit to the island.
During the exchange, Raúl and the Vietnamese official confirmed the excellent state of relations that unite our two peoples, parties and governments.
The distinguished visitor was accompanied by Vietnamese Ambassador to Cuba Nguyen Chi Thanh, and other members of his delegation.
Participating on the Cuban side were Vice Admiral and Interior Minister Julio César Gandarilla Bermejo, and other ministry officials.
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Cuba's new president ratifies continuity of revolutionary process begun in 1959
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4081
- today: 2193
- online: 147
- total: 4596500