Havana, February 18 (RHC)-- Egypt's Nile TV, one of the major media outlets in that country, aired a program pointing to the historically friendly relations between Egypt and Cuba.
During the TV show, Cuban Ambassador Otto Vaillant addressed bilateral relations and the impact of the U.S. economic blockade against the Caribbean nation.
Vaillant referred to the strong friendship between Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro and former Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser and their common viewpoints regarding international politics.
The Cuban diplomat also recalled Cuba's solidarity with the Egyptian people in the areas of health, education and sports. He stressed that fact that over 50,000 young people from all continents have graduated from Cuban education centers, while more than 31,000 medical doctors and technicians are currently offering their services in 69 countries of the world.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 3658
- online: 101
- total: 4830444