New Delhi, December 7 (RHC)-- Cuban Health Minister Roberto Morales met Thursday in New Delhi with Indian business executives and representatives from the biotechnological and pharmaceutical sector. The two sides exchanged experiences and debated cooperation issues.
Speaking at the meeting, held at the headquarters of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Minister Morales commented on Cuba's advances in the biotechnological and pharmaceutical field, pointing to the vast potential for both countries to advance mutually beneficial cooperation in the sector.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3689
- today: 2806
- online: 111
- total: 5248810