New Delhi, December 7 (RHC)-- Cuban Health Minister Roberto Morales met Thursday in New Delhi with Indian business executives and representatives from the biotechnological and pharmaceutical sector. The two sides exchanged experiences and debated cooperation issues.
Speaking at the meeting, held at the headquarters of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Minister Morales commented on Cuba's advances in the biotechnological and pharmaceutical field, pointing to the vast potential for both countries to advance mutually beneficial cooperation in the sector.
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2471
- today: 2944
- online: 130
- total: 5940238