New Delhi, December 7 (RHC)-- Cuban Health Minister Roberto Morales met Thursday in New Delhi with Indian business executives and representatives from the biotechnological and pharmaceutical sector. The two sides exchanged experiences and debated cooperation issues.
Speaking at the meeting, held at the headquarters of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Minister Morales commented on Cuba's advances in the biotechnological and pharmaceutical field, pointing to the vast potential for both countries to advance mutually beneficial cooperation in the sector.
- RHC's national and international news stories
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 7
- Attacks on Saudi Arabia sparks tension in the Middle East
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 17
- Havana to host Anti-imperialist Meeting of Solidarity, for Democracy and against Neoliberalism
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3981
- today: 3552
- online: 152
- total: 6375595