New Delhi, December 7 (RHC)-- Cuban Health Minister Roberto Morales met Thursday in New Delhi with Indian business executives and representatives from the biotechnological and pharmaceutical sector. The two sides exchanged experiences and debated cooperation issues.
Speaking at the meeting, held at the headquarters of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Minister Morales commented on Cuba's advances in the biotechnological and pharmaceutical field, pointing to the vast potential for both countries to advance mutually beneficial cooperation in the sector.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 997
- online: 95
- total: 4943841