Havana, December 13 (RHC-Granma)-- The Official Gazette of Cuba on Wednesday published a series of regulations that advance the improvement of the business system and provide companies with greater autonomy.
A Decree Law and three Decrees are the result of the gradual process of transformations in the Cuban business system, which began in 2011 after the Sixth Congress of the Communist Party of Cuba.
The new norms were elaborated in correspondence with the policies approved for the update of the Cuban economic and social model.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3880
- today: 2019
- online: 136
- total: 6147050