Havana, December 13 (RHC-Granma)-- The Official Gazette of Cuba on Wednesday published a series of regulations that advance the improvement of the business system and provide companies with greater autonomy.
A Decree Law and three Decrees are the result of the gradual process of transformations in the Cuban business system, which began in 2011 after the Sixth Congress of the Communist Party of Cuba.
The new norms were elaborated in correspondence with the policies approved for the update of the Cuban economic and social model.
- Jazz Place
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: No one is going to take from us the confidence in the future which we owe our children
- Imperialism and Revolution / Program 8
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba works toward perfecting its political system
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 9
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3423
- today: 3106
- online: 162
- total: 6481432