Cienfuegos, December 22 (RHC- PL)-- A collaboration project between China and Cuba will soon increase the electricity generating capacity through solar energy in Cienfuegos, a province in the south central part of the island.
According to local media, the investment will take place in the Yaguaramas photovoltaic park, where electricity generating capacity by solar energy will be increased to 16 megawatts per hour, which up to now only produces five megawatts / hour during peak demand.
The Chinese technicians, together with Cuban specialists, will evaluate the start-up of the installation in the coming days, which must be synchronized with the National Electric System before the end of the year.
The Yaguaramas photovoltaic park is the fifth of its kind in Cienfuegos, where it generates almost 40 thousand megawatts of electricity from those centers.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 10, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 9, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 09, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 8, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 08, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 07, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6600
- today: 3789
- online: 307
- total: 8306760