Havana, Dec 25 (RHC) Cuba will celebrate the 59th anniversary of the triumph of the Revolution with concerts and recreational activities in several of the country's main squares, according to Monday´s edition of Granma newspaper.
Warming up towards the celebration, popular singer Juan Guillermo Almeida and his band will perform a concert on Monday at the Mariana Grajales amphitheater in the eastern city of Santiago de Cuba.
In Santa Clara, in central Cuba, the children's company La Colmenita will perform in the coming days in the regions most affected by Hurricane Irma such as La Panchita, Emilio Córdova, Isabela de Sagua and in Condado Sur People´s Council.
In Havana there will be concerts in eight municipalities, and on January 1st some of the island´s most popular dance bands will perform in the capital´s main public stages.
Sports contests, especially for children and young people, will also be held in neighborhoods all over the island.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 29 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 28 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 28, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 27, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 27 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 26, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6447
- today: 5680
- online: 182
- total: 8045667