Havana, December 28 (RHC)-- The traditional military ceremony at the San Carlos de la Cabaña fortress in Havana will take place on December 31st at midnight to salute the 59th anniversary of the triumph of the Cuban Revolution.
21 cannon shots will be fired, although on the night of the 29th, during the ceremony practice, detonations will also be heard.
For people wishing to participate in the ceremony of December 31st, the fortress will open its doors at 11 p.m., local time.
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The British government erupts in flames
- Cuban president meets with Belize's prime minister
- Bolivian ambassador: division among regional countries only serves the imperialist, hegemonic interests of the United States
- Foreign minister: protecting the interests, well-being and personal integrity of Cubans will continue to be priorities of our country’s foreign policy
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3445
- today: 749
- online: 123
- total: 5545173