Havana, December 28 (RHC)-- The traditional military ceremony at the San Carlos de la Cabaña fortress in Havana will take place on December 31st at midnight to salute the 59th anniversary of the triumph of the Cuban Revolution.
21 cannon shots will be fired, although on the night of the 29th, during the ceremony practice, detonations will also be heard.
For people wishing to participate in the ceremony of December 31st, the fortress will open its doors at 11 p.m., local time.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3634
- today: 2339
- online: 125
- total: 5043503