Ninth Congress of Committees for Defense of the Revolution Begins 3rd February
Havana, December 28 (RHC-Granma)-- The defense of national identity, patriotism and anti-imperialism will be the fundamental issues that delegates will debate at the Ninth Congress of the Committees for the Defense of the Revolution (CDR), which begins its initial phase on February 3rd.
According to Carlos Rafael Miranda Martínez, the national coordinator of the largest mass organization in the country, 2017 has been a constant ideological battle where the neighborhood has emerged victorious.
He stressed that one of the greatest achievements of this stage has been to involve young people in the tasks of the group, especially through the Youth Detachments.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 3008
- online: 86
- total: 4949305