Havana, January 10 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro met Tuesday in Havana with Mulatu Teshome Wirtu, President of the Democratic Federal Republic of Ethiopia, who is here in Havana on an official visit.
During the fraternal meeting, the two leaders reviewed bilateral ties and agreed that relations and cooperation are developing positively. They reaffirmed their intention to continue strengthening relations, seeking new ways to expand them. Raúl and Mulatu also addressed international issues of common interest.
Accompanying the distinguished guest were Getahun Mekuriya, minister of Science and Technology, as well as Health Minister Yifru Beheran Mitike, and other members of the official delegation.
Also participating on the Cuban side were Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez, Health Minister Roberto Morales Ojeda, Rodrigo Malmierca Daz, Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment, and Elba Rosa Perez, Minister of Education, as well as other Foreign Ministry officials.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 922
- online: 114
- total: 4470669