Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez
Havana, January 22 (RHC)-- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez has confirmed Cuba's unwavering support for and solidarity with Venezuela, in the event of any threat against the South American nation's sovereignty.
Minister Bruno Rodríguez ratified the Cuban stance during talks with his Venezuelan counterpart Jorge Arreaza in Santiago de Chile.
The twitter account of the Cuban Foreign Ministry reported that the meeting between the top diplomats of Cuba and Venezuela is on the sidelines of the 2nd Ministerial Meeting of the Forum between China and the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC), which began sessions Monday in the Chilean capital.
The First Ministerial Meeting of the China-CELAC Forum was held in Beijing in January of 2015. Both sides agree that the forum not only contributes to their economic development, but also inject vitality to the world economy.
Through 2025, China is targeting 500 billion U.S dollars of bilateral trade with Latin American and the Caribbean and 250 billion U.S. dollars of direct investment into the region.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3246
- today: 2743
- online: 144
- total: 5747657