San Salvador, January 23 (RHC-Minrex)-- El Salvador's president of the Legislative Assembly, Guillermo Gallegos, has received Cuban Ambassador Carlos Zamora Rodríguez at the Parliament in San Salvador. They held a cordial and fruitful meeting in which the excellent state of bilateral relations was confirmed, and the will to continue promoting those ties for the benefit of both peoples was ratified.
Gallegos thanked Cuba for its historic solidarity with the Salvadoran people, and expressed his admiration for the achievements made in social matters by the Caribbean island, which are an example for the region and the world.
Ambassador Zamora reaffirmed Cuba's willingness to continue contributing to the social development of El Salvador, and gave details about the progress of ongoing cooperation projects in the areas of health, education, sports and culture.
The Cuban diplomat was accompanied by Leopoldo Valle, from the Department of International Relations of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba, who carried out a working visit to the country. Other officials of the Cuban Diplomatic Mission and the Legislative Assembly also participated in the meeting.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 1202
- online: 117
- total: 6069666