Havana, January 23 (RHC)-- The Martí Alliance, a coalition of organizations of Cuban emigrates in the United States, paid tribute Monday to Cuban National hero José Martí, as part of activities on his 165th birthday anniversary on January 28th.
A solemn, patriotic ceremony was held in Miami, where activists with the individual solidarity with Cuba organizations that make up the Martí Alliance, renewed their commitment to defending Cuba's independence and sovereignty.
Created 17 years ago, the coalition, made up of the Antonio Maceo Brigade, the Martiana Alliance – as an individual organization-- the José Martí Association, the Women’s Association for the Family, the Bolivarian Circle of Miami and the Circle of Intellectuals of Miami, advocates an end to Washington's hostile policies toward Cuba, as well as normal relations between Washington and Havana based on mutual respect and cooperation.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 05, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 04, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5174
- today: 4001
- online: 172
- total: 8274832